I used Adobe InDesign to create a training schedule flyer for our department. I had to fit a lot of text onto one sheet, so I used a light font and tried to break it up visually without deviating from the reader’s predictions about where to go on the page. InDesign is a powerful program for this type of work.
- RT @CBCAlerts: Six NASA-backed research crew, cooped up in Mars-like habitat on a remote Hawaii volcano since January, emerge after 8 month… about 4 hours ago
- Mars research crew emerges after 8 months of isolation https://t.co/dMqkIll9zu about 4 hours ago
- Sean Stephenson Interview – Love Your Work, Episode 73 https://t.co/VsOf2z0LuD via @kadavy about 10 hours ago
- Check out the new TrendSetters article in @AECTTechTrends!! https://t.co/mIGISfwcAh about 11 hours ago
- RT @prakashghai: Clothesline Minimal #mobilephotography #visualart #india https://t.co/Xu9dspw1mT about 15 hours ago