A course blueprint is a visual articulation of the alignments between goals, objectives, instructional materials, and assessments in a given course. The idea is to show how each element in the course is tied to the stated goals and objectives from the course. I used the Blendkit Course Blueprint as a base and made it more granular and explicit. I also clarified some potentially confusing terminology in the blueprint. This version highlights course goals, objectives, instructional inputs (instructional materials, lecture, video, etc.), and Instructional outputs (assessments, projects, discussions, etc.); provides more detail at a granular level; and allows for one item box to contribute to several sub-level items. It is made in Adobe InDesign, and contains content from a course I created. Please feel free to reuse according to the licensing agreement!
- RT @CBCAlerts: Six NASA-backed research crew, cooped up in Mars-like habitat on a remote Hawaii volcano since January, emerge after 8 month… about 4 hours ago
- Mars research crew emerges after 8 months of isolation https://t.co/dMqkIll9zu about 4 hours ago
- Sean Stephenson Interview – Love Your Work, Episode 73 https://t.co/VsOf2z0LuD via @kadavy about 10 hours ago
- Check out the new TrendSetters article in @AECTTechTrends!! https://t.co/mIGISfwcAh about 11 hours ago
- RT @prakashghai: Clothesline Minimal #mobilephotography #visualart #india https://t.co/Xu9dspw1mT about 15 hours ago